Wednesday, 27 October, 2021
Digital Utilities Europe 2021 will take place on 27th & 28th October 2021 in Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Miguel Gaspar Silva, Vice-President of ESMIG, will speak at the event in the afternoon of Conference Day 1 in the session ”The smart meter is not used smart!”.
Together with fellow speakers, Willem will explore the untapped benefits of smart meters and how to engage consumers.
The 5th edition of the conference will once again bring together key industry stakeholders to address current challenges of the digitisation in the utilities sector and receive expert insights on business cases, financial aspects and technological advancements in the industry and benefit from excellent networking opportunities.
Key Topics Include:
- Enhancing and Improving Customer Experience with the use of Digital Technologies
- Overcoming the Challenge of Migrating Data to the Cloud and its Effectiveness
- EU Regulations and Policy towards Digital Technology & Renewables in the Industry
- Ensuring the Protection of Data and Maintaining Cyber Security during the Process of Digitalisation
- Evaluating the Advantages and Dispelling the Myths around Smart Meters into Households
- Methods of Adapting to Decentralised Energy Networks
- The Collaboration of DSO’s and TSO’s and its Benefits to Utilities and much more
Find the agenda of the event and more information here.