Recognising that removing barriers to data access is key to reap the benefits of digitisation, we have joined forces with EuropeOn, REScoop.eu, SmartEn, and European Energy Retailers to explore how data can improve efficiency of the system, empower consumers, and foster uptake of decentralised energy resources.
This webinar, taking place on Thursday 22 September from 15:00 – 16:30 CET, is part of the official EU Sustainable Energy Week extended agenda.
Diving into energy data as a means to empower consumers and drive the green transition, we are excited to welcome George Paunescu, Policy Officer at DG Energy, as our guest speaker.
Moderator: Tomás Llobet, Managing Director of ESMIG
- George Paunescu, Policy Officer at DG Energy, European Commission
- Julie Beaufils, Secretary General of EuropeOn
- Irene Di Martino, Head of Amp X (member of SmartEn)
- Antonio Colino, Secretary General of European Energy Retailers
- Roland Tual, Project Manager at REScoop.eu
For more information and to register for the webinar, visit the EUSEW website here.