We are very pleased to announce that we will once again take part in EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW). Joining the extended agenda, taking place between 19 – 23 September, we will host a webinar on Thursday, 22 September from 15:00 – 16:30 CET.
Recognising that removing barriers to data access is key to reap the benefits of digitisation, we have joined forces with EuropeOn, REScoop.eu, Amp X and European Energy Retailers to explore how data can improve efficiency of the system, empower consumers, and foster uptake of decentralised energy resources.
Diving into energy data as a means to empower consumers and drive the green transition, we are excited to welcome George Paunescu, Policy Officer at DG Energy, as our guest speaker.
Mojca Markizeti, Chair of ESMIG’s Regulation and Policy Working Group and Chair of Sustainability and Regulatory Affairs at Iskraemeco
- George Paunescu, Policy Officer at DG Energy, European Commission
- Julie Beaufils, Secretary General of EuropeOn
- Irene DiMartino, Head of Amp X
- Antonio Colino, Secretary General of European Energy Retailers
- Roland Tual, Project Manager at REScoop.eu
For more information, and to register for the webinar, please visit the EUSEW website here.