As a key event for the energy sector, Enlit Europe provides an opportunity to share knowledge and connect with fellow stakeholders including thought-leaders, innovators and disruptors in the energy sector representing power generators, IPPs, utilities, grid operators, energy companies, retailers, energy markets, energy traders and exchanges, plus commercial and industrial energy users.
As part of the official agenda, ESMIG will hosted a live interoperability demonstration at its Pavilion (12.1.E40) and took part in a number of sessions at the event:
- Tuesday 29 Nov: ESMIG’s live interoperability demonstration and reception @ 17:00 – 18:00
- Tuesday 29 Nov: Digitalisation Hub Session on strategic data exchange with the demand side moderated by our Technical Director, Willem Strabbing, @ 14:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 29 Nov: Connect Interview with Daniela Sellman, member of our Executive Committee and Global VP & Head of Industry Business Unit Utilities at SAP, @ 15:40 – 15:55
- Wednesday 30 Nov: Inspire Stage presentation by our Managing Director, Tomás Llobet, on the untapped benefits of smart metering @ 14:15 – 14:30
- Thursday 1 Dec: Tomás Llobet will participate in the Interactive Think Tank: Countdown to 2030 @ 10:00 – 12:00
14 members from ESMIG were on site:
- Oracle Energy & Water
During our live interoperability demonstration and reception on Tuesday 29 November we showcased an interoperability architecture developed alongside our members Cuculus, Netinium, Landis+Gyr, Meter&Control, SAP and Thales at our Pavilion. For this year’s edition, we have included Home Energy Management functionality provided by EEBUS. We demonstrated how the metering infrastructure is connected to smart appliances, such as a heat pump and EV charging station, via a gateway provided by our member Thales and an energy management system provided by EEBUS.
Next year’s edition will take place in Paris from 28 – 30 November – we will see you there!